Oregon State University is Hiring an Assistive Technology Manager
Disability Access Services (DAS) provides access and educational opportunities for students with disabilities.
The person in this position provides
- Leadership in assistive technologies and services for students with disabilities needing technology based services
- Technical support for all DAS services
- Expertise and leadership in electronic access issues
- Provides technical support and training for hardware and software involved in institutional access and accommodations
Additional responsibilities include
- Leadership for Alternative Formats (E-text, Braille) and Video Captioning programs
- Working with faculty and staff to determine tech interventions that assist in maintaining an accessible learning environment
- Promoting universal design in the electronic environment
Closing date: 7/24/2019
Anticipated starting salary: $47,820-$62,000
Oregon State enrolls 32,000 with DAS serving over 1250 students. The main campus is located in Corvallis, 90 miles from Portland, 50 miles from the ocean, with the Oregon Coast Mountains in our backyard. Corvallis is often recognized for being a top 100 place to live (currently #3) as well as a top ranked college town.
Questions? Contact search chair email@example.com.