Please Join (or Renew) your membership here:
Welcome to NW/MET! Becoming a member is the first step to enjoying the benefits of the organization unlike any other in the region. Even in our e-world, those who join and are **active** in the organization swear by the value it provides in their professional lives!
Join or Renew Your Membership
NW/MET began officially in 1978 as a support organization for media and educational technology professionals with management responsibility for related programs at colleges and universities in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska, British Columbia and Alberta. Membership has been expanded to include Montana, Wyoming and Saskatchewan.
Benefits of membership include:
- Yearly conferences (virtual or rotating among NW states/provinces)
- Caucus Meetings
- Membership Directory – Listing
- Networking with regional peers
- Access to NW/MET forums
- Job Postings through Forums
- Discussions about Ed Tech
Most important, NW/MET offers its members an opportunity to present results of research and experiences, as well as network with professionals in a region whose problems and solutions are similar to one’s own. This “active” participation in NWMET is the cornerstone of our success and value to members.
The Membership Directory lists each member’s areas of expertise and contact information. It is a valuable aid to supporting communication and collaboration between annual meetings!
NW/MET membership dues are $35 per year and have never increased.
- Creating a New Account: Simple follow the Pay Now link above.
- Renewing Your Membership: If you are renewing your account, please make sure you are logged into website (under your existing membership account – even if it has expired) before proceeding wtih the Pay Now link.
- Paying for Someone Else’s New Account: if you are paying for someone else’s membership, make sure you have logged out of this site, before proceeding with the Pay Now link.
- Paying for Someone Elses’s Renewal: Make sure you log out of this website yourself, and then have the other person login with their existing membership account, before proceeding with the Pay Now link.